Trailers & VideosSee all »
Prison Coach Justin Paperny’s Top Advice For Parents in College Scam Case: 'Always Focus On The Victims'06:02 — Dr. Phil and Justin Paperny review why it’s important for defendants to articulate four particular elements in the pre-sentence hearing statements.
04:56 — Dr. Phil and Justin Paperny analyze the motivations of the parents in the college admissions scam case. Did they know it’s wrong, and did they know it (more…)
06:52 — If you committed a crime, Justin Paperny describes why you should run, not walk, to the US Attorney’s office to make a deal.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Power's Creator Explains Why You-Know-Who Had to Die
- 2. The Affair Season 5 Review: Misery Still Loves Company
- 3. Everything We Know About the Brand New Avengers Campus at Disneyland
- 4. Disney Plus: Everything to Know About the Streaming Service
- 5. 13 Reasons Why Fans Really Hate Ani
- 6. Brit Marling Responds to The OA Fans' Effort to Save the Series
- 7. Here's When You Can Stream Avengers: Endgame on Disney Plus