- Met her comedy partner, Casey Wilson, in a clown class at NYU.
- After graduating from college, she and Wilson wrote and performed a two-woman sketch show called Rode Hard and Put Away Wet at Upright Citizens Brigade.
- The pair was named the Best Comedic Duo at the 2005 Emerging Comics of NY Awards.
- Cowrote the screenplay for 2009's Bride Wars, starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.
- In 2010, began hosting a popular podcast with husband Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas called How Did This Get Made?, in which the three skewer movies.
- August Scheer — Son
- John D. Raphael — Father
- Diane Raphael — Mother
- Paul Scheer — Husband
- Lauren — Sister
- Deanna — Sister
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (BFA in Drama, 2002); attended Stella Adler Studio of Acting, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary