- While in college, worked at CBS Morning News, answering phones and sending faxes.
- Began her broadcasting career at ABC News, where she served as a producer for the late-night show Nightline.
- Relocated to Dayton, OH, to work as a news anchor for WDTN-TV, from 1995 to '97.
- Career breakthrough came in 1999, when she was offered the anchor position for two CBS early-morning programs, CBS Morning News and The Early Show.
- Landed the position as host of the CBS reality series Big Brother in July of 2000.
- Speaks fluent Mandarin.
- Les Moonves — Husband
- Gladys Chen — Sister
- Michael Moonves — Stepson
- Sara Moonves — Stepdaughter
- Wan Ling Chen — Mother
- David Y. Chen — Father
- Charlie Moonves — Son
- Adam Moonves — Stepson
- Vicki Chen — Sister
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States (Broadcast Journalism and English, 1991)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Wynonna Earp Stars Share Their Hopes and Predictions for Season 4
- 2. The Blacklist's Aram-Centric Episode Reveals What Happens When Keeping It Rich Goes Wrong
- 3. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Faces Long Delay After John Cho's On-Set Injury
- 4. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return
- 5. iZombie's David Anders Joins Roswell, New Mexico Season 2
- 6. Fiona's Crappy Ex on Shameless Is Going to Be a Hot Doctor on Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Survivor: Island of the Idols: Ranking the Worst Lies in Survivor History ... Including Noura's