A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 3. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 4. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 5. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 7. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready