Courtroom drama about a cagey Atlanta defense attorney with a down-home demeanor and uptown strategy. Many of the Harvard-educated lawyer's cases were on the sensational side and often decided by `Perry Mason'-like last-minute revelations on the witness stand. The stories were hardly intricate, but this proved to be Andy Griffith's second monster hit, and like his classic 1960s sitcom, it got a lot of mileage out of his considerable folksy appeal.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Evil Recap: David's Father Has an Unsettling Connection to the Mystery of 'the 60'
- 2. Supernatural Resurrected an Old Foe to Stir Up Trouble for Sam and Dean
- 3. Legacies Boss Breaks Down That Major Vardemus Twist
- 4. Grey's Anatomy's 350th Episode Was an Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane
- 5. The Good Place Reveals Who Won the Experiment
- 6. Legacies' Kaylee Bryant Talks Kai Parker's Return in Season 2
- 7. CBS Defends Survivor Producers After Backlash Over Sexual Harassment