Elite special agents undertook top-secret assignments in crackerjack episodes, which kicked off with the team leader receiving instructions via a tape-recorded message that self-destructed in five seconds. What followed were usually breakneck spyjinks set to a pulsating Lalo Schifrin score. Martin Landau turned down the Spock role in `Star Trek' to play IMFer Rollin Hand. When Landau left the series in 1969, his replacement was the man who built a career on Spock, Leonard Nimoy.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 3. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 5. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 6. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 7. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us