- Started his career in the 1960s, working as an announcer and disc jockey at various television stations.
- First appeared as a host in the television show Student Canteen, which aired in 1976.
- Mang Kepweng (1979) marked his movie debut.
- Writes columns for magazine The Philippine Star.
- Eileen Macapagal — Wife
- Keempee de Leon — Son
- Jio de Leon — Son
- Jose Seoane de Leon — Father
- Jacinda Myrtle de Leon — Daughter
- Jocas Eightria de Leon — Son
- Daria Ramirez — Ex-wife
- Emma Manahan Ramos — Mother
- Jako De Leon — Son
- National University, Manila, Philippines
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 2. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 3. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 5. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 6. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return