A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Mayans M.C. Season 2 Premieres
- 2. Fox Fall 2019 Premiere Dates Finally Revealed
- 3. American Horror Story: 1984 Sets Premiere Date
- 4. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 5. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 6. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 7. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?