- Has dyslexia.
- Discouraged from becoming an actor by his father, who suggested he find a job with a steady income...possibly that of an undertaker.
- Studied photography.
- Backpacked around the world after high school.
- Wanted to become a director, but couldn't afford film school. So he instead attended drama school.
- A musician who performed vocals for the sound track for the 2007 film Across the Universe, he has been told he resembles Kurt Cobain and says there have been "talks" about his portraying the late Nirvana front man.
- Honored with the Best Actor Award at the 2008 Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival for his work in The 27 Club.
- Lesley Duff — Mother
- Miles Anderson — Father
- Max Anderson — Brother
- Elle Anderson — Wife
- Attended Richmond upon Thames College, Twickenham, Middlesex, England; attended Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Your Favorite Scary Movies This Halloween
- 2. 3 Theories on How Tricia Helfer's Charlotte Is Returning for Lucifer Season 5
- 3. All the Netflix Christmas Movies and Specials Coming This Holiday Season
- 4. Grease Spin-Off Series Rydell High Coming to HBO Max
- 5. Queer Latinx TV Characters Helped Me See Myself When I Needed It Most
- 6. Los Espookys Doesn't Explain Latinx Culture to a White Audience, and It's Better for It
- 7. Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram with the Friends Reunion Selfie We Needed