Paul returns to his family, depressed and suicidal after the break-up of his marriage, to live with his divorced father and amorous younger brother. While his carefree sibling and doting father try in vain to cheer him up, a visit from his aloof mother seems to be the only thing that brings him joy. Left in the house to talk to his brother s girlfriend and brood, he begins to realize that while things haven t gone according to plan, one can always find something to live for.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty