- Began taking improv comedy classes at the age of 8 in a local teacher's backyard.
- Was voted Most Likely to Be Famous during her senior year of high school.
- At the age of 18, dropped out of college after one semester and moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in comedy.
- Was a member of the renown sketch-comedy troupe The Groundlings.
- Auditioned to be a cast member of Saturday Night Live, but was rejected and offered a job as a writer for the show instead.
- 2010, Emmy — Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Series: Nominee
- Ron Bell — Father
- Attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 2. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 3. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns
- 4. The Umbrella Academy Cast Takes Us Inside That Magical 'I Think We're Alone Now' Dance Montage
- 5. Netflix's Yucatán Is Not Important Cinema, Which Is Exactly Why You Should Watch
- 6. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 7. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee