Widowed mom Cate Hennessy raises three teens in this sitcom, which shifted focus in 2003 following the sudden death of its star, John Ritter, just before the start of its second season. Cate's father Jim (James Garner) joined the show and helped the family adjust to the loss.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit