A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 2. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 3. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 4. Starz's Vida Is Plenty Sexy — But Every Graphic Moment Counts
- 5. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap
- 6. The Best Relationships on Game of Thrones Don't Involve Sex
- 7. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here