- Got her showbiz break in an episode of Showtime's anthology series Masters of Horror (2005); later made her big-screen debut in the thriller The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008).
- Included on People magazine's list of World's Most Beautiful People of 2009.
- Her drug-addicted character Adrianna on the revamped 90210 was originally intended as a recurring guest role until her popularity prompted producers to elevate her to series-regular status.
- With a background in piano, she wrote songs featured in episodes of the TV programs Moonlight and 90210.
- Thom Evans — Ex-significant Other
- Aaron Paul — Ex-significant Other
- Jeremy Bloom — Ex-significant Other
- Adam Gregory — Ex-significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8