Viewers were suckers for the tenacious, lollipop-loving bald Manhattan detective who had been introduced in the acclaimed 1973 TV-movie `The Marcus-Nelson Murders.' Filmed in New York, the series was gritty and authentic in its portrayal of cops and crime. Still charismatic and unconventional, with his cynicism and `Who loves ya, baby?' catchphrase intact, Kojak returned years later in a series of TV-movies. In 2005, Kojak was revived again, this time for a USA series starring Ving Rhames.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans
- 2. Everything We Know About Apple's Streaming Service, Apple TV+
- 3. The Case Against Adnan Syed Is the Retrial He May Never Get
- 4. The 100's Bob Morley Says Bellamy Will Spend Season 6 Rebuilding Trust with Clarke
- 5. Everything We Know About Apple TV+ Shows
- 6. Here's the Game of Thrones Season Maisie Williams Thinks Fans Should Revisit Ahead of Season 8
- 7. The Resident and 9-1-1 Renewed for Season 3 at Fox