Bouncy babes and sculpted hunks posed as L.A.'s finest lifeguards in this wildly popular series that was eye candy for both men and women. Although it lasted for only one season on NBC, it became an international hit when it switched over to first-run syndication. In 1999, the action moved from California to Hawaii (`Baywatch Hawaii'). It also produced a spin-off (`Baywatch Nights').
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Meryl Streep's Best Movies and Witness Her Greatness
- 2. Everything We Know About the Penny Dreadful Sequel
- 3. Ramy Youssef's Big Year Keeps Getting Hornier with 'Feelings'
- 4. South African Youth Choir's Stunning America's Got Talent Performance Will Give You Goosebumps
- 5. Shailene Woodley Says Her Big Little Lies Character Cut Her Bangs Herself
- 6. Watch the Emotional Trailer for Orange Is the New Black's Final Season
- 7. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Adds Lena Headey, Awkwafina, and More