- Was obsessed with Meryl Streep in college and wanted to be a dramatic actress, but that changed when she moved to L.A. and a friend suggested she audition for the sketch-comedy troupe the Groundlings.
- First TV appearance was on Seinfeld in 1993, playing a masseuse who refused boyfriend Jerry's pleas to give him a massage.
- Was featured in a couple of Roger Corman cable flicks (Not of This Earth; A Bucket of Blood) before making her big-screen debut in the courtroom comedy Trial and Error.
- Big break came when cast as a sexy, boozed-up mom in the film American Pie, a role she reprised in the film's sequels.
- Has been featured in three Christopher Guest films: Best in Show; A Mighty Wind; For Your Consideration.
- Appeared on Broadway in 2001's The Women and earned a Drama Desk Award nomination for Outstanding Featured Actress.
- A 2003 appearance on Friends led to a recurring role on the spin-off Joey; also had a recurring role on The Secret Life of an American Teenager.
- Banks McClintock — Significant Other
- Suzanne Coolidge — Sister
- Paul Coolidge — Father
- Chris Kattan — Ex-significant Other
- Gertrude Knauff — Mother
- Attended Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts, United States; attended American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 10 Spooky Shows to Stream for Halloween Screams
- 2. Castle Rock Season 2 Boss on Crafting the Origin Story for Misery's Annie Wilkes
- 3. Holiday Gift Ideas for Fans of Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, and More
- 4. Curtis Returns in New Arrow Season 8 Photos
- 5. Evil Sam Winchester: A Supernatural Retrospective
- 6. How to Watch Hocus Pocus This Halloween Season
- 7. Here's Your Essential Star Wars Holiday Gift Guide