- Began swimming at a young age, but didn't take it seriously as a sport until she was 17.
- Claimed a bronze medal in the 50m breaststroke at the 2006 Swedish Swimming Championships.
- Took home a silver and a bronze medal at the 2010 European Championships.
- Placed 10th in the 100m breastsroke at the 2012 Olympics in London.
- In 2013, began training a few months of the year in Australia.
- Finished fifth in the 50m breastsroke at the 2013 World Championships while setting a Swedish national record with a time of 30.23 seconds — a mark she has since bettered.
- Won her first medal at the World Championships in 2015, taking gold in the 50m breastroke.
- Was named Stockholm District's Sportsperson of the Year in 2016.
- In 2016, took home her first European Championship gold medal in the 50m breaststroke.
- Swam in the 100m breaststroke at the 2016 Olympics in Rio, but failed to medal.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement