@TheBuzzer's Jeff Hammond reviews the difference between the haves and have nots when it comes to 1.5 mile race tracks.
A lot has been made of the small group of drivers that met with NASCAR officials at Dover, but Jeff Hammond warns, 'It won't be a union.'
As NASCAR continues to tinker with the setup of the Sprint Cup car, Jeff Hammond explains what his perfect race car looks like.
@TheBuzzer's Jeff Hammond has a message for any fans who were upset that Kyle Busch was taken out late in the race at Dover --'It's just racing.'
@TheBuzzer's Jeff Hammond says arguments on the radio aren't new, but as a crew chief, sometimes you just have to take the punishment.
@TheBuzzer's Jeff Hammond says NASCAR should take a play from the FIFA World Cup and bring an international audience to NASCAR.
NASCAR Race Hub Race's Jeff Hammond talks with crew chief Trent Owens about the changes to restrictor-plate qualifying.
With the recent uptick of fires on pit road, @TheBuzzer's Jeff Hammond looks back at the scariest fire of his NASCAR career.
@TheBuzzer's Jeff Hammond thinks Kyle Busch's motivation to get back in the race car has nothing to do with wanting to make the Chase.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 3. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 5. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max