- Originally planned to be a lawyer.
- Took his first acting class at the University of Virginia.
- Went to an open casting call in 1996 for the NBC daytime series Sunset Beach and landed the role of Michael Bourne; made his TV debut on the soap in 1997.
- In 1999, earned a Daytime Emmy nomination for his work on Sunset Beach.
- Movie debut was in 1998's Fallen.
- First prime-time TV appearance was in 1998 on the UPN comedy Moesha.
- In 2002, received the Lew Klein Alumni in the Media Award from Temple University; the acknowledgment also earned him a spot in the School of Communications and Theater Alumni Hall of Fame.
- Jarvis W. George — Brother
- John George — Father
- John W. George II — Brother
- Shirley M. George — Mother
- Vandana Khanna — Wife
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States (1994); Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (MFA in Theater, 1996)