Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Your Spoiler-Free Guide to When to Pee During Avengers: Endgame
- 2. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Scene Was the Epitome of Fred Andrews
- 3. Chicago Med's Manstead Is Dead, Long Live Leestead
- 4. The Perfectionists Has Finally Reached Pretty Little Liars-Level Crazy
- 5. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 6. Hawkeye Standalone Series with Jeremy Renner Coming to Disney+
- 7. The Essential Marvel Movies to Watch Before Avengers: Endgame