An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name. `Antiques Roadshow FYI,' an offshoot featuring reports on antiques and collectibles, and updates on items that had been appraised on `Roadshow,' debuted in January 2005, with Lara Spencer as host.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 2. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 3. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 4. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 5. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 6. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam
- 7. Stephen King's The Outsider Series Gets First Trailer and Premiere Date on HBO