Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Demetri Martin stars in this historical comedy-drama about the celebrated 1969 festival of peace and love. Martin plays Elliot Teichberg, an interior designer who offers to help out the promoters of Woodstock when they lose their permit to have the concert (more…)
A Hollywood screen goddess falls for an unassuming British bookstore owner while in London to promote her latest film. Charming romantic comedy from "Four Weddings and a Funeral" screenwriter Richard Curtis.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Alisha Wainwright Teases Final Scene with Alberto Rosende
- 2. Everything We Know About Castle Rock Season 2
- 3. Homeland's Final Season Adds Claire Danes' Husband Hugh Dancy
- 4. Noah Centineo Crushes Hard on Camila Mendes in Netflix's The Perfect Date Trailer
- 5. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 6. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 7. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career