- Made his film debut in The Count of Monte Cristo (2002).
- Got his big break starring in the Showtime series The Tudors (2007-10).
- Was author Stephenie Meyer's first choice to play Edward Cullen in Twilight (2008), but he was too old for the part when filming began.
- Was the 2008 spokesmodel for Dunhill fragrances.
- 2014, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Actor in an Action Movie: Nominee
- Colin Cavill — Father
- Gina Carano — Ex-significant Other
- Marianne Cavill — Mother
- Ellen Whitaker — Ex-fiancée
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online