Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Two vaudevillian song-and-dance men circa 1906, moonlight as semiprofessional baseball players who both fall for the new female owner, while the more naive of the two falls in with a gambling crowd.
Leo Tolstoy's tragedy, set in tsarist Russia, stars Greta Garbo as a woman married to an indifferent husband and finding herself caught in a tragic love affair with a dashing count. Her indiscretions leave her permanently separated from her beloved son.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty