- Lived in Canada, Saudi Arabia, Cyprus and India as a child and young adult.
- Started modeling at age 13.
- Employed as a researcher on a book about Canadian foreign relations by Lloyd Axworthy, the former minister of foreign affairs.
- Worked at the United Nations Association in London before getting her degree in broadcasting.
- Was a VJ for MuchMusic in Canada.
- Made her sitcom acting debut in Fox's New Girl in 2011.
- Zach — Brother
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (BA in International Relations); Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada (BA in Television and Radio)