Four mature single women share a house in Miami in a long-running ensemble sitcom that's enjoyed a resurgent popularity among younger viewers since repeats began airing on Lifetime. A two-time Emmy winner for Outstanding Comedy Series, the smart Susan Harris-created sitcom dealt wittily (and often movingly) with aspects of friendship and aging, and earned awards for all four of its principal actresses.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought