- Father John Tung Shing hails from Hong Kong and mother Myra is English.
- His father came here from Hong Kong when he was a teenager, and met his mother when they were working in the same takeaway.
- Sister Oilen is a childcare lawyer and his Brother Kwoklyn is a martial arts instructor.
- Has been involved in various charitable projects, supporting anti-bullying charity Kidscape and launching a National Glasses Day with Specsavers to encourage everyone to wear their spectacles with pride.
- Attended the Central School of Speech and Drama, London.
- John Tung Shing Wan — Father
- Kwoklyn Wan — Brother
- Myra Wan — Mother
- Oilen Wan — Sister
- Charles Keene College of Further Education, Leicester, England
- 1. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 2. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 3. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 4. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 5. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 6. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 7. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen