Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Best Picture nominee tells the story of a minister and his family, and their joys and sorrows as they move from parish to parish over the years during the early 20th century. The film is an adaptation of Hartzell Spence's biography of his preacher father.
An insanely jealous wife sabotages everything in her husband's life until he finally leaves her. Despondent and more crazed than ever, she devises the ultimate revenge and vows to enact it no matter what sacrifice it requires of her. Gene Tierney was nomin (more…)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 3. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 4. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 5. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 6. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 7. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?