- Spent parts of her childhood in Colombia, Brazil, France and Italy because of her father's job in the oil industry.
- Worked as a secretary after high school, balancing it with her growing involvement in community theater.
- Narrowly escaped a house fire on Christmas in 2001 with her daughter, Francesca.
- Served on the National Board of Directors for the Screen Actors Guild.
- Supporter of the anti-violence organization Peace Over Violence.
- 1997, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Francesca Eastwood — Daughter
- Bill Fisher Sr. — Father
- Olga Fisher — Mother
- Billy Mack Hamilton — Ex-husband
- Clint Eastwood — Ex-significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show