Ten people of various faiths and backgrounds compete to be an inspirational public speaker. They each write and deliver a speech based on themes such as hope and forgiveness after a field trip designed to allow the contestants to experience the life and conditions of the disadvantaged, including spending a night with the homeless on Skid Row or living a day as a blind or wheelchair bound person. Experts critique each sermon and a studio audience determines who continues to the next round.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones: 3 Theories Why the Crypts Will be Key in the Battle for Winterfell
- 2. All the Best GIFs From Game of Thrones' Final Season
- 3. Your Cheatsheet to All the Game of Thrones Weapons and Who Wields Them in Season 8
- 4. The Meaning Behind Pod's Song in Game of Thrones
- 5. Here's Where the Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Falls in Our Ranking
- 6. Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked
- 7. Veep Got Eerily Prescient Again With a Story About Black Churches