- Began her rap career under the name Eve of Destruction.
- Credits DMX with helping her become the first female artist to sign with hip-hop label Ruff Ryders in 1998.
- Won a 2001 BET Award for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist.
- Made her feature-film debut in 2002's XXX, starring Vin Diesel.
- Launched her own clothing line, Fetish, in 2003.
- Appeared as rival glee-club director Grace Hitchens in episodes of Glee.
- 2001, Grammy — Best Rap/Sung Collaboration: Winner
- Maximillion Cooper — Husband
- Ron Wilch — Stepfather
- Jerry Jeffers — Father
- Farrod — Half Brother
- Julie Wilch — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Attention, Clockblockers: Timeless Alum Goran Visnjic Is Headed to This Is Us
- 2. Lagertha Is Unrecognizable in This Exclusive First Look at Her Vikings Return
- 3. Black Earth Rising: Here's a New Look at the BBC Limited Series Before it Hits Netflix
- 4. Yup, Your Netflix Bill Is About to Go Up
- 5. Broadway Star Carol Channing Dead at 97
- 6. A Discovery of Witches: All the Major Changes From the Novel
- 7. Is The Bachelor Supposed to Give Us Anxiety? Because We Have It