This classy Western followed the trials of a California-bound wagon train after the Civil War. There were regulars and some action, but the emphasis was on strong storytelling and top guests such as Bette Davis, Jane Wyman, Ronald Reagan, Lee Marvin and Joseph Cotten. John Ford even came on board to direct 1960's `The Colter Craven Story.' John McIntire replaced Ward Bond after the latter's death in 1961. The Bond shows aired in syndication as `Major Adams, Trailmaster.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party