Three single men look for love in Chicago with help from a female life coach. The trio have been friends since childhood and all have different problems with women. Tim's girlfriends always dump him; Doug can't get over his ex-wife; and Kyle is a Casanova-type who fears no one really wants him. Tim gets no help from his dad, Tug, an ex-NFLer, but his sister Molly advises him to seek advice from Dr. Victoria Stangel, a famous---and gorgeous---life coach.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay