- Father is Albanian, mother is American.
- One of 19 semifinalists (out of 360 entries) for New York University's inaugural Vilar Fellowship for performing artists in 2002.
- Favorite TV shows include Battlestar Galactica and Lost.
- Divides his time between Los Angeles and New York City.
- University of California, Berkeley, California, United States; New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (MFA in Acting, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary