A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 3. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 4. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 5. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 6. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of April 19