A sitcom that somehow survived despite numerous cast and format changes during its five years. At first, Day's character Doris Martin was a young widow who left the city to raise her two sons on her father's ranch. She later became a secretary at a San Francisco magazine, and eventually moved off the farm and back into the city. The show's last incarnation found Doris as a single writer with no children.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves