Jennifer falls for a guy who has trouble opening up. Lucky for her he's seeing a therapist. Unfortunately, that therapist is her mother.
When Gretchen starts getting in trouble at school, Jennifer will stop at nothing to find out what's going on with her daughter.
Jennifer starts seeing a psychiatrist to help her deal with her mother, but even he might not be enough to break through to Maggie.
Jennifer is surprised when Gretchen's absentee father comes back to town with the news that he's suddenly become a success.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford to Exit DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- 2. Ballers to End After Season 5
- 3. Literally Nothing Can Stop Us From Watching This Suits Pilot Special
- 4. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Review: Puppets Are Still Cool
- 5. Watch Kirsten Dunst Struggle to Tell Which Florida News Stories Are Real or Fake
- 6. Sarah Michelle Gellar's Next Potential TV Series Is Giving Us Big Little Lies Vibes
- 7. Bette and Shane Share a Tender Moment in The L Word: Generation Q Trailer