A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty