A prime-time soap set on a Navy base from `Dynasty' creators Richard and Esther Shapiro revolved around two patriarchs---the decent base commander and a not-so-decent industrialist---and their broods of gorgeous, soap-ready offspring. `Emerald Point' was one of two military-themed serial dramas (`For Love and Honor' was the other) that flopped in the wake of `An Officer and a Gentleman' in 1983-84.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Evil Recap: David's Father Has an Unsettling Connection to the Mystery of 'the 60'
- 2. Supernatural Resurrected an Old Foe to Stir Up Trouble for Sam and Dean
- 3. Legacies Boss Breaks Down That Major Vardemus Twist
- 4. Grey's Anatomy's 350th Episode Was an Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane
- 5. The Good Place Reveals Who Won the Experiment
- 6. Legacies' Kaylee Bryant Talks Kai Parker's Return in Season 2
- 7. CBS Defends Survivor Producers After Backlash Over Sexual Harassment