- Father worked for the Oscar Mayer company for 40 years.
- Once had a job with an elevator company in which he had to count the number of people who rode the lift. Also had a job demonstrating toys in New York's FAO Schwartz.
- Made his Broadway debut in a 1998 revival of Wait Until Dark.
- Met his wife, actress Ilana Levine, when they worked together on the play Surviving Grace at the Kennedy Center in 2001.
- Part of the original Off-Broadway 2002 cast of Take Me Out, where he appeared completely naked on stage; his role was re-cast when the show transferred to Broadway.
- Played Mitch Albom in a touring company of the author's Tuesdays With Morrie.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Ilana Levine — Wife
- Georgia Fumusa — Daughter
- Caleb Fumusa — Son
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin, United States (1991); University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, United States (MFA, 1994)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 2. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 3. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 4. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 5. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek