The fate of a Sikh teenager accused of brutally killing a white classmate who had been bullying him is in the hands of 12 men and women. `Masterpiece Theatre' aired this brooding six-hour British miniseries (parts of which were filmed in London's Old Bailey courthouse), which focuses equally on the jurors' personal problems and the highly controversial case they'll decide. The crcumstantial evidence is damning, so George Cording, the self-assured defense counsel, has his work cut out for him.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. GLOW Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at Netflix
- 2. Who Will Win Big Brother 21 – and Who Should Win?
- 3. Emmys 2019: How to Watch, Who's Nominated, And Everything Else to Know
- 4. The Crown Season 3 Teaser Introduces Olivia Colman's Queen
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Best Firsts, Most Vicious Memes, and the Gratuitous Abs Display
- 6. Prodigal Son Review: Tom Payne and Michael Sheen Ham Up This Serial Killer Thriller
- 7. Simone Missick on Why Her All Rise Role Is a Political Statement