A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100's Bob Morley Says Bellamy Will Spend Season 6 Rebuilding Trust with Clarke
- 2. Everything We Know About Apple TV+ Shows
- 3. Here's the Game of Thrones Season Maisie Williams Thinks Fans Should Revisit Ahead of Season 8
- 4. The Resident and 9-1-1 Renewed for Season 3 at Fox
- 5. 6 Totally Plausible Theories About How Game of Thrones Could End
- 6. Here's Your First Look at Uma Thurman and Tony Goldwyn's New Netflix Horror Series Chambers
- 7. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans