- In the winter of 2008, in addition to her training, balanced three jobs, served as an academic adviser, and coached and student mentored.
- At the 2008 U.S. Olympic Trials she needed to borrow spikes from former world champion Michelle Perry.
- Won the gold medal at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing in the 100m hurdles.
- Named a two-time NCAA all-American.
- Ran in just one race in 2010 before needing knee surgery.
- Won a silver medal at the 2012 Olympics in London in the 100m hurdles.
- Appeared on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress before her 2013 wedding.
- Shivani — Sister
- Linda Harper — Mother
- Bryton Harper — Brother
- Henry Harper — Father
- Keya — Sister
- Craig Everhart — Ex-husband
- Alonzo Nelson — Husband
- University of California, Los Angles, California, United States (BA in Psychology, 2006)
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple