A conservative radio talk-show host with a brash personality clashes with his listeners, then goes home to his family, where more conflicts arise. This forgettable sitcom was Henry Winkler's first regular series as an actor since `Happy Days' ended 10 years earlier (although he was a coproducer of the hit `MacGyver'), and one of his kids was played by David Schwimmer. Another costar was China Kantner, the daughter of rock stars Grace Slick and Paul Kantner.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 3. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 5. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 6. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 7. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us