A warm and funny slice-of-life sitcom about an L.A. bookstore manager and her acquaintances that began as a `Seinfeld'-like show titled `These Friends of Mine.' The Emmy-winning series hit its high point on April 30, 1997, when its heroine proclaimed her homosexuality in `The Puppy Episode,' an outing that drew 42 million viewers.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show