The cases of author Colin Dexter's prickly, eccentric Oxford sleuth, whose passions include ale, crosswords and, of course, a good mystery. Indeed, these first-rate whodunits established `Morse' as PBS's longest running detective series. Sadly, the inspector's style of `inspirational methodology' came to an end in 2002 with the death of star John Thaw.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix