A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About the Penny Dreadful Sequel
- 2. Ramy Youssef's Big Year Keeps Getting Hornier with 'Feelings'
- 3. South African Youth Choir's Stunning America's Got Talent Performance Will Give You Goosebumps
- 4. Shailene Woodley Says Her Big Little Lies Character Cut Her Bangs Herself
- 5. Watch the Emotional Trailer for Orange Is the New Black's Final Season
- 6. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Adds Lena Headey, Awkwafina, and More
- 7. Everything to Know About Thom Yorke and Paul Thomas Anderson's Netflix Short Anima