- Auditioned for and was accepted to the Juilliard School of Music, but opted to go on tour with Bon Jovi instead.
- Decided to make his middle name, Bryan, his surname after joining Bon Jovi.
- Released a solo album, On a Full Moon, a collection of instrumental songs, in 1995; released a follow-up, Lunar Eclipse, in 2000.
- Wrote the score for the Broadway musical Memphis.
- Is an honorary board member for the children's organization Only Make Believe; cowrote an anthem for them called "Rockin' All Over the World."
- 2006, Grammy — Best Country Collaboration With Vocals: Winner
- 2008, CMT Music Awards — Group Video of the Year: Nominee
- 2015, Olivier Awards — Outstanding Achievement in Music: Nominee
- 2010, Tony — Orchestrations: Winner
- 2006, CMT Music Awards — Collaborative Video of the Year: Winner
- 2008, CMT Music Awards — Collaborative Video of the Year: Winner
- 2010, Tony — Score (Music and/or Lyrics): Winner
- April McQueen — Ex-wife
- Colton Moon — Son
- Lexi Quaas — Wife
- Gabriele Luna — Daughter
- Ed Rashbaum — Father
- Tyger Lily — Daughter
- Attended Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Fans Shouldn't Get Too Attached to Captain Pike
- 2. Will How to Get Away with Murder Return for Season 6? Showrunner Pete Nowalk Sounds Off
- 3. The Perfectionists Cast Plays Who Said It: A Disney Villain or a Pretty Little Liar?
- 4. Arrow Still Hasn't Answered One Big Question About Mia Smoak's Upbringing
- 5. At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off
- 6. The Act Review: It's Sick and Suspenseful… but Missing a Point
- 7. How Roswell Changed Shiri Appleby's Life as an Actress and a Director