A suburban Chicago family is pestered by nerdy, nosy neighbor Steve Urkel in this long-running spin-off of 'Perfect Strangers' (Harriette Winslow was the wisecracking elevator operator at the newspaper where Larry and Balki worked). Originally, Urkel was a supporting character but he quickly emerged as a breakout star whose shenanigans came to dominate the sitcom.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 3. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 4. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 5. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 7. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready